ETL Architect Infomatica |
3-5 Years experience with Informatica, Enterprise Projects.
- Assess new and changed requirements and determine their impact on existing ETL routines; determine the level of effort to implement changes and additions
- Develop project and resource plans for ETL activities; manage the project from inception to completion including interdependencies with other teams
- Analyze requirements and formulate an appropriate technical solution that meets functional and non-functional requirements; assess mapping and transformation specifications for completeness and accuracy and partner with other teams to be sure they are actionable
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / MIS, Mathematics, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years of industry experience with an emphasis on ETL for business intelligence / data warehousing solutions in the financial services industry
- Must have multiple full lifecycle project experience in developing ETL solutions as a developer, architect and leader; experience managing multiple concurrent, complex projects
- Deep understanding of ETL concepts, standards and best practices
- Expertise with Kimball techniques and proficiency in building ETL routines to load star schema models for cases such as: slowly changing dimensions, late arriving facts, late arriving dimensions, “as is / as was” reporting, revisions to history, surrogate keys, helper tables
- Hands-on experience with Informatica … Informatica Advanced Edition 8.5+ strongly preferred
- Strong database development, SQL, physical database design and data modeling
How to Apply
If you have made a positive commitment to further your career and you possess the above attributes then please apply to this role, if you require further information on this then please contact us on 07 3103 2204 for a confidential chat.
447 total views, 1 today