Microsoft Business Intelligence Consultant |
3+ years MS BI Experience.
An excellent opportunity has become available to be a strategic part of their project team in Brisbane.
Key attributes will include:
- You have a minimum of three years to five years solid working experience in a medium to large enterprise Business Intelligence environment Projects.
- Design and development of: OLAP Cubes in Microsoft SQL Analysis Services, ETL process and implementation in Microsoft Integration Services, Reports in Microsoft Reporting Services, Databases using Microsoft SQL Server
- Client support and consultation on current Microsoft implementations. Performance Point Server 2007 and Proclarity
- We are looking for candidates whose career experience includes application consulting and project management. You will be a lead player who has a career background in adding value to your project team and client.
- Your will possess excellent business communication and presentation skills, with the ability to deliver enterprise solutions to key clients. You will be client facing, with strong business relationships skills at all levels.
- You must have a positive attitude to today’s technology marketplace, and the qualities to deliver the required solution to your clients.
How to Apply
If you have made a positive commitment to further your career and you possess the above attributes then please apply to this role, if you require further information on this then please contact us on 07 3103 2204 for a confidential chat.
680 total views, 1 today