OBIEE Consultant |
Experience within enterprise projects either corporate or government.
- Three to Five years of hands-on Project experience, working within enterprise projects either corporate or government.
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts, various architecture styles, and DW/ BI technologies
- Functional knowledge of Dashboard, Scorecards, and Report Design Concepts (formulas, parameters, sections, cross tabs, distribution options)
- Solid Business Analyst skills – must be able to collect and document client requirements, develop prototypes, advise clients of more efficient alternatives, and leverage past experience to guide clients
- Experience developing BI applications for Financials, Sales, and Marketing business functions and industries
- Ability to install, configure, and administer Oracle BI Server and its supporting components
- Extensive hands-on experience with Answers, Interactive Dashboard, Publisher, Delivers and Office Plug-in
- Strong SQL and database knowledge on Oracle (10g or 11g) and SQL Server (2005 or 2008), stored procedures and triggers
- Proficient experience in data collection and analysis, reporting, problem determination and resolution
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel and Access
- Experience with supporting technology such as Active Directory and SharePoint
- Must be detail oriented in all work activities/ tasks, with a strategic perspective to enable the translation of metrics into trends
- Ability of writing functional and design documentation, as needed
- Experience developing user documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Ability to work independently or with a team
How to Apply
If you have made a positive commitment to further your career and you possess the above attributes then please apply to this role, if you require further information on this then please contact us on 07 3103 2204 for a confidential chat.
621 total views, 1 today